- BA Hons (Combined Studies incl. Psychology)
- BPC accredited Post Grad. Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Society of Analytical Psychology Advanced Certificate in Clinical Practice from Jungian Perspectives
- WCP Certificate in Counselling Skills and Attitudes
- Registered professional memberships: British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC) & British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
Having lived and worked among many cultures around the world, I appreciate the challenges of being or belonging in more than one neat box. I have a wealth of experience from working in therapeutic, arts and educational roles with children, adults and organizations for over 28 years, including within the NHS. In addition to my private practice I am an associate member of Wessex Counselling and Psychotherapy Training in Frome where I work as a seminar leader and tutor on both their pre-clinical and Clinical/Diploma trainings.
I regularly attend supervision and actively undertake post qualification continuing professional development (CPD) to ensure my practice is ethical, up to date and relevant.
Some of the CPD trainings I have undertaken include (but are not limited to) studies in: Neuropsychology, Couples therapy, Sexuality and Gender, Eating Disorders, Self-harm, Psychosis, Jungian Studies, Ethics, Diversity, Race & Identity, Active Imagination, Trauma, Group work.