- BA Hons Combined Studies Humanities (incl. Psychology)
- BPC and BACP accredited Post Grad. Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- SAP Post Grad Advanced Certificate of Completion: Clinical Practice from Jungian Perspectives
- Tavistock Certificate in the Study of the Couple Relationship
- WCP Foundation Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling (BPC & BACP accredited)
- Registered professional memberships: British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC) & British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
- Member of Psychotherapists and Counsellors for Social Responsibility Non-profit organization
Born into an east-west intercultural, neurodivergent family I have lived and worked among many people and places internationally and truly understand the challenges of being or belonging in more than one neat box. I offer a depth of experience professionally from holding therapeutic, arts and educational roles with children, adults and organizations for over 30 years, including within the NHS. In addition to my private practice I am a member of Wessex Counselling and Psychotherapy Training in Frome where I work as a seminar leader and tutor on both their pre-clinical and Clinical/Diploma trainings.
I regularly attend Supervision with a Senior Jungian Analyst and actively undertake post qualification training and studies (CPD) to ensure my practice is ethical, up to date and relevant.
Some of the CPD trainings I have undertaken include (but are not limited to) studies in: Neuropsychology, Couples therapy, Sexuality and Gender, Eating Disorders, Self-harm, Psychosis, Jungian Studies, Ethics, Diversity, Race & Identity, Active Imagination, Trauma, Group work, Dreams, Embodiment and Dysphoria.