Holly Ricioppo BA Hons, Dip Psych.Couns.
Registered Memberships: BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council), BACP
As an experienced psychodynamic therapist I work with adults - mostly individually - in face to face long-term psychodynamic therapy and sometimes in shorter-term psychodynamic counselling.
In addition to my private practice I work as a Seminar Leader and Tutor for Wessex Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Occasionally I also lead private groups, workshops and classes on a close variety of subjects including personal and professional development, Mindfulness, Western Mystery and Tibetan origin Meditation.
I have worked in therapeutic and educational roles for over 25 years, including within the NHS.
As a registered member of the BPC
and the BACP
I adhere to their framework of professional and ethical standards.
I regularly undertake post qualification professional development trainings to ensure my practice is up to date, relevant and of the highest standard.Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- BA Hons in Combined Studies (Humanities : Modernism, including Psychology & Philosophy)
- BPC and BACP accredited Post Grad Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling (WCP)
- Registered member of the British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC)
- Registered member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
- Enhanced Government Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) Certificate.